NEPS: Partnering For Resident Safety
By Sara Nadeau
Carriage Hill Assisted Living is partnering with Northeast Pharmacy Services (NEPS) as our pharmacy for all residents. NEPS is a locally owned and managed specialty pharmacy that concentrates on servicing assisted living facilities in northern New England. The company has over 50 years of combined experience in the assisted living industry.
The benefits of partnering with NEPS include:
- Custom packaging for safe, accurate and cost-effective medication administration
- Emergency pharmacy service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Daily scheduled delivery and off-hours emergency delivery
- Pharmacist consultants available for chart review and staff education
- Medicare Part B diabetic supply program
NEPS shares our goal and philosophy of providing the highest quality of care, ensuring the safety of residents, and delivering exceptional customer service. We believe our partnership is a critical component of our commitment to our residents to care for them as part of our family. We look forward to our partnership with NEPS in the care of our residents.
If you are considering residency, Carriage Hill Assisted Living is now accepting applications! Learn more about our residence and assisted living facilities NH at www.carriagehillassistedliving.com or call (603) 343-4475. Among your choices for senior housing NH, Carriage Hill is unique in its smaller size, home –like environment and high staff to resident ratios. Find out why we are assisted living NH at its best!