Carriage Hill Assisted Living in NH welcomes one cat per resident under the following terms:
- Cat is litter-box trained
- Cat is healthy and current on vaccines and flea/tick treatments
- Cat is able to remain in resident’s room.
- Resident is fully able to provide for the care of the cat, including litter-box care at least every three days
- Family member/Resident’s Representative agrees to assume care for the cat in the event the resident is no longer able to provide full care
We understand the importance of pets to residents and family. We are unable to accommodate additional pets however due to our commitment to the health and safety of all residents and staff.